Contact me

Please contact me if you have any comments or questions.

Twitter: @AMP_Rugby

E-mail: ampickering@hotmail.com

Monday 29 April 2013

The ex-Ireland star defending the Alps + www.follow-rugby.com

I recently went to my first Top 14 match in France and Bernard Jackman, Grenoble's defence coach, kindly agreed to be interviewed shortly before his side faced Toulon in their final home match of the season. Many thanks to him for taking time out to talk to me. The blog was put on www.therugbyblog.co.uk. Thanks again to Jamie Hosie for putting it on the site. 

http://www.therugbyblog.co.uk/the-ex-ireland-star-defending-the-alps

Please also check out a new rugby site - www.follow-rugby.com - lists rugby Twitter accounts in relevant categories and displays their real time updates on each page #FollowRugby. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Alastair

No comments:

Post a Comment